Conference, where and when:
The Workshop will take place
from Tuesday January 29th
to Thursday January 31st, 2008,
at CNR Research Area Conference Centre of Bologna, Via P. Gobetti 101 (see map).
Daily programme will be as follows:
- Mon 28th: 5.30pm - 9.00pm: Welcome drink and pre-registration (Grand Hotel Baglioni)
- Tue 29th: 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Wed 30th: 8.30am - 6.00pm; 8.30pm: Conference Dinner at Palazzo Isolani, see below)
- Thu 31st: 8.30am - 6.00pm
The regular conference fee is 100 euros if the payment is made before November 1st. After this date, the regular fee due is 150 euros. The fee includes:
- Conference material
- Coffee breaks and lunches at the Conference Center
- One copy of the Book of Abstracts
- Transportation Hotel-Conference Center
The Conference Dinner is not included and its cost is euro 45,00.
The registration fee can be paid:
- by credit card. The accepted credit cards are VISA and EUROCARD/MASTERCARD;
- by bank transfer. Please note that the bank transfer has to be free of charge for the receiver and quote the full name of the participant
- Bank: Unicredit Banca - Agenzia Mazzini
Address: via Giuseppe Mazzini, 172/C - 40138 Bologna - Italy
IBAN: UNCRITB 1O N5
SWIFT CODE: IT34U0200802453000003611782
ACCOUNT Number: 000003611782
NATIONAL DETAILS: ABI=02008 - CAB=02453
HOLDER: Nextend.net srl
Cancellations can only be accepted if a written notice is sent by e-mail to the BAWHST Conference Secretariat (Attn: Mrs. Maria Teresa Tibaldi firstname.lastname@example.org) before January 15, 2007. A 20% charge will be withheld in order to cover administration and banking costs. After January 15, 2007 no refund is possible but a a copy of Proceedings will be delivered to the address of the cancelled participant. All refunds will be processed after the Conference.
Time allocation is 20 minutes for all oral presentations.
Panels of A0 format (119 cm high and 84 cm wide) will be allocated for the poster presentation. Each presenter will find the number of his/her poster on the web page of the Conference.
The poster will remain on display through the whole duration of the Conference.
Transportation to the Conference Centre
A shuttle bus will collect the conference participants at the meeting points (see the map) in the morning and will take them back once the sessions have finished.
The shuttle schedule with the meeting points (see the map) will be displayed in the hotels where reservations have been made. The bus shuttle timetable will be posted as soon as possible on the web. Alternatively, the public bus number 87 is available, and it connects the centre of Bologna to CNR and back. The bus timetable can be found here (pdf). Taxis are also widely available. Tariff from the city centre to CNR should be around 10 euros
All foreign participants must have a valid passport except the European Union citizens, who need only an identification card. Invitation letters to apply for a visa will be sent by the Secretariat (email@example.com) upon request. To know whether you need a visa, please check at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Web Site.
The conference language is English.
- Scientific secretariat:
Via Gobetti, 101
40129 - Bologna - Italy
- Manuela Spiga, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +39.051.639.8688
- Organizing secretariat:
AllMeetings di Nextend.net srl
Via del Tappezziere, 4
40138 - Bologna - Italy
VAT #: 02268911209
- Early reduced registration fee deadline: November 1, 2007
- Abstract submission deadline to be considered for:
- an oral presentation: December 1, 2007
- inclusion in the Book of Abstracts: January 15, 2008